Buy your travel insurance direct from Aviva online you could save up to 20% on the cost of the premium. Get a quote for a second policy with them – pet, car, home, motor, business, income protection, health or life cover – and you could qualify for a double discount.
Up to 9 people can be covered on one policy.
Annual Trip – For under 75s only. Covers any no. of trips of up to 31 days each with the option to increase trip length to 45, 60 or 90 days. Max. time you can spend outside the UK in the policy year is 183 days.
UK holidays are also covered as long as they include at least 2 consecutive nights’ pre-booked accommodation.
- Emergency medical expenses: £10 m.
- Holiday cancellation/abandonment: £5,000
- 24-hour worldwide emergency helpline
- Personal liability: £2m
- Legal expenses: £50,000
- Emergency passport expenses: £350
- Personal money: £500
- Personal accident: £50,000
- UK Motor Breakdown service: £500
- Missed international departure: £1,000
What’s not covered
- Cancellation/abandonment: Cost of travel or accommodation arranged using Air Miles or similar promotions.
- Timeshares: Management fees, maintenance costs or exchange fees.
- Scooters/Mopeds/Motorcycles: Quad bike/all terrain vehicles, on or off road, as a rider or passenger and hire of scooters, mopeds or motorcycles over 125cc.
NB Aviva will only cover a bike over 125cc if you travelled on it from the UK and you’re fully licensed and insured to use it in Britain.
Pre-existing medical conditions
Tel: 0800 015 2577. Lines open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 9am-5pm & Sun 10am-4pm.